The thought of figuring out "healthy" frazzles your brains and nerves.
There are too many rules.
It takes too much time.
... and no offense to anyone, but you don't want to be a hippie!
Whew! Exhale... relax and get comfy. You found your people.
"We change info-frazzled health amateurs
into info-confident health rockstars
with easy daily actions
that sustain them for a lifetime."
You want to lead a healthier life, but you don't want to be in the kitchen for hours making food from scratch, or the one that can't eat out with their friends because it appears that you exist on sunshine and air.
You don't even know if you like the food that the documentaries and your super healthy friends seem to eat.
We have happy members of our project eating out with their friends, batch cooking once a week and kissing the kitchen goodbye for the rest of the week.
Don't like veggies? We've got your back.
Kids won't eat what you make? Again, got it! It's going to be okay.
Change doesn't need to be hard or wicked expensive.
'Cause let's get real...
- You have a life to live! Let's live it!
- You are not your DNA or your family health history.
- Just because <insert disease here> runs in your family doesn't mean you will "get it too".
- You can combat your rapid aging due to high athletic activity (read less wrinkles & you won't collapse on the marathon course).
- You can have your life back and manage your autoimmune disease.
- Getting that yearly cold, sinus infection, or flu isn't actually normal.
- You have the power to change your child's health future.
To join the project you must..
- Not be perfect. Sorry- no perfect people allowed.
- Be willing to try new things.
- Know that their is no magic pill or solution anywhere.
- Understand that their are no "quick fixes".
- Understand that healthy is made up of consistent daily actions.
- Be ready to be blown away by how good you can feel.
- Be ready to say goodbye to systemic inflammation.
- Be okay with looking younger.
- Be okay with recovering from workouts faster.
- Be okay with seeing your performance improve as you age.
Vanessa, is a former English professor and high school teacher turned homeschool community tutor. She ran her first marathon within a year of running her first ever mile and then completed two Ironman 70.3 races within 6 months of each other. During that time she was ridden with injuries and was constantly training through pain and soreness. After learning about the effects oxidative stress has on athletes; she made simple changes while training and completing her third Ironman 70.3 absolutely injury free, pain free, and with no muscle soreness. She feels passionately about reaching out to others to share what she has learned. When she is not teaching, running, biking, swimming or helping athletes recover faster, improve their performance or stay injury free during training and races, you can find her at the beach, on the family boat, or learning something new.
Nikol owned a media company that strategically ran live social media event coverage for corporate local events. The highlight for her was speaking on large stages across the country about the valuable use of social media in conjunction with SEO to boost the presence of your website and brand. Without knowing it, the stress of environment led Nikol into an extreme autoimmune flare-up for years. After finally getting her quality of life back, by simply using fruits, vegetables, and berries along with key diet changes, she has become passionate about helping others to change the course of their health. When she is not homeschooling, or helping autoimmune disease sufferers take back their life, from chronic naps, joint pain, brain fog and inflammation, you can find her with her family at the museum, hiking or simply hanging out in the living room, enjoying a good dinner, movie and great conversation.